Customer Success Manager, Xpertdoc Terrebonne HQ
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for aligning resources, processes and efforts to provide an outstanding service to new and existing customers. This role focuses on hands-on customers and partners management, project coordination, resources management, and overall contribution to the achievement of our customer success activities and objectives. As the primary point of contact for customers, the Customer Success Manager facilitates internal and cross-departmental communication and collaboration to ensure a smooth and positive customer experience.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products and services.
- Prioritize and drive resolution of escalated customer issues.
- Diligently review incoming tickets and resolutions to ensure high customer satisfaction levels and prevent escalations.
- Manage the customer relationship and develop strategic partnerships.
- Manage resources involved in customer support and service delivery.
- Lead or assist in leading project management related to service delivery, migration and on-boarding.
- Prepare and distribute written communications related to maintenance, services and releases.
- Engage with existing customers through scheduled outreach.
- Develop account profiles for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations for better usage of our products.
- Collaborate internally to ensure customers’ needs are being met.
- Ensure our customers maximize their ROI by following best practices in the implementation and use of our products.
- Ensure revenue generation through optimal allocation of resources, successful deliveries and customer engagement.
- Monitor and improve KPIs results related to customer experience, engagement and SLAs.
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a customer-centric role, preferably in the information technology, e-commerce or software industry
- Experience in support or professional services team improvement, coordination or management
- Capable of thinking outside the box to find solutions to complex situations
- Solid technical background, allowing you to understand requirements for our products and their deployments, and our customers’ needs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Experience with CRM and/or document generation systems, an asset
- Experience and/or certification in project management, an asset
Your Personal Skills
- Passionate about customer success
- Strong desire to learn and becoming a functional expert on our products
- Organized, autonomous and versatile
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Calm, diligent and assertive
- Bilingual (English and French), an asset