Invoicing and Revenue Management Specialist, Xpertdoc Terrebonne HQ
Xpertdoc is looking for an energetic and highly organized Invoicing and Revenue Management Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the finance team’s operations for our Terrebonne and Temse (Belgium) offices. The successful candidate will bring his/her expertise, methodology and leadership in analysing the revenues of the company.
- Bill customers in compliance with the contract terms (SaaS subscription and maintenance).
- Issue invoices and account statements and send them to customers.
- Contact customers to collect payments and follow up on overdue accounts.
Revenue analysis (50%):
- Perform revenue analysis based on the unique aspects of the software industry.
- Model revenue trends, while reviewing related drivers. This may involve extensive statistical analysis to forecast or model future revenue trends.
- Analyze and provide recommendations on the revenue structures in place, while identifying profitability opportunities.
- Analyze and interpret operational and accounting data to explain variations and trends compared to previous periods, budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze, validate and document any modification or new process using the reporting system
- Participate in special projects and respond to ad hoc requests from the management team.
- Work with the sales team to support them and meet their business needs.
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Any relevant degree or experience (minimum of 2 years as a financial analyst)
- Ability for management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (formula, macro and programming, an asset)
- Knowledge of deferred invoicing, an asset
Your Personal Skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Rigorous, meticulous and methodical
- Highly organized
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Knowledge of Dutch, an asset