Senior Sales Executive, Europe & APAC
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to develop the European and Asian-Pacific markets for our Xpertdoc product. With a focus on growing the business, you will work closely with the product experts and the marketing team to create and deliver effective sales proposals and presentations, and to support all aspects of the Xpertdoc sales process. You have proven success in a sales role and have advanced knowledge of the sales process, selling concepts and strategies. You also have a strong working knowledge of document management and a passion to work with direct customers and channel partners.
In addition, you have both a business background that enables you to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables you to manage joint GTM efforts and easily interact with customers and partners. You have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Deliver top-line revenue growth with direct customers and partners within the sales territory.
- Establish and grow business relationships while managing the day-to-day customer requirements.
- Manage sales pipeline and territory progress against the strategic business plan and individual sales goals.
- Generate new account sales of Xpertdoc’s products and services.
- Follow up on leads and actively acquire new customers.
- Upsell products and services to existing customers.
- Acquire new partners and maintain relationships with existing partners.
- Develop sales growth paths with partners.
- Lead and coordinate conference calls and pre-sales demos.
- Coordinate all Xpertdoc activities and resources necessary to effectively close deals.
- Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business teams. Coordinate responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Create compelling and clearly articulated value propositions to close sales. Relate product features as compelling solutions to the customers’ business challenges, demonstrating ROI.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of document generation as applied to customers’ specific industries.
- Contribute input into sales materials, collaterals and presentations.
- Perform continuous professional development, actively investing in your own selling skill development.
- Attend tradeshows and technical conferences as needed.
- Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, IT/Computer Sciences or Business
- Experience of 7+ years in an inside sales or field sales role
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or other cloud-based technologies
- Working knowledge of CRM and document generation technologies
- Proven ability to create customer-focused solutions and present to C-level executives
- Basic understanding of corporate governance, budgeting, financials, etc.
- Flexibility to work remotely or in the office as required
Your Personal Skills
- Ability to work independently, while being able to work effectively in a collaborative selling environment
- Ability to flourish in a highly cross-functional environment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, quickly and efficiently, while maintaining the highest quality
- Strong written and visual presentation skills
- Self-starter and proactive, with a sense of urgency
- Curious with a desire for ongoing learning and understanding of complex topics
- Honesty and integrity
- Bilingual (English and Dutch)
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in Europe. Preferably, you will work from our location in Veenendaal (the Netherlands) or Temse (Belgium). Your supervisor is located in Canada.