Senior Software Developer, Xpertdoc Europe
Xpertdoc is looking for a Senior Software Developer (backend) who thrives in a challenging and highly technical environment, with experience working on development projects in Java and .NET. The successful candidate will be a key asset as we migrate our code base from Java to .Net, over a transition period of 1-2 years where software development will be done in both Java and C#. You will work with our Technology team and Product Manager, based in Hamme (Belgium) and Terrebonne (Canada).
- Develop, test and deploy applications in compliance with business requirements.
- Participate in functional analysis, project conceptualization and architecture decisions.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Deliver high-quality code that is tested and documented.
- Comply with the established quality standards and best practices.
- Review peers’ pull requests.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Share their knowledge and ideas with the team.
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 10 years or more experience in software development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (Java)
- Familiar with the Spring Boot framework
- Familiar with REST, JSON, XML, and HTML
- Experience with SQL Server and object-relational mapping tools (Hibernate)
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies and services
- Experience with the .NET (core) framework an asset
- Experience with frontend JS libraries an asset
Your Personal Skills
- Ability to communicate and work with a team
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to apply established development requirements and standards
- Desire for ongoing learning
- Independent and proactive
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Bilingual (English and Dutch), both spoken and written