Web Developer (Frontend), Xpertdoc Terrebonne HQ
- Develop and test UI components in compliance with established requirements.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the UI/UX.
- Participate in the analysis and architecture design of the UI/UX.
- Deliver high-quality code that is tested and documented.
- Comply with the established quality standards and best practices.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Share their knowledge and ideas with the team.
Your Knowledge and Experience
- College or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5 years or more experience in web application development
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with Git
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, and OData an asset
Your Personal Skills
- Ability to communicate and work with a team
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to apply established development requirements and standards
- Independent and proactive
- Organization/Time management skills; able to work efficiently and meet deadlines, while maintaining the highest quality
- Bilingual (English and French), both spoken and written